Florence Park information
Conditions of booking:
Court bookings are for 55 minutes, from the start of the hour to 55 minutes past the hour, to vacate the court and give space for others.
Follow Government guidance regarding social distancing, hand hygiene and advice for vulnerable groups; caution recommended for over 70s; do not play if any symptoms.
Please exercise safely: max 4 players per court; social distancing at all times; use own equipment; do not share balls across courts (tap them back with your racket); do not linger before or after play.
Venue address: Rymers Lane, Oxford, OX4 3JZ
Floodlights are operated by Premier Tennis.
Enjoy courts, floodlights and coaching - see www.tennisoxfordshire.com
- Parking: Free parking is available within park and along Rymers Lane
- Equipment hire: not available
- Refreshments: Available from Flo's Cafe (when open)
- Toilets: Public toilets near playground
- Wheelchair access: There is step-free access to all courts but courts 1 and 5 are fully accessible, allowing players to change ends
- Floodlights: Lights will turn on automatically 5 minutes prior to your booking; curfew time is 9.55pm on weekdays and 8.55pm on weekends