Chinnor Tennis Club information
CONDITIONS OF USE:
Maximum of 4 players per court (either from same or different households).
Court bookings are for 55 minutes, from the start of the hour to 55 minutes past the hour, to vacate the court and give space for others.
Bring your own hand sanitiser to the courts.
Follow Government guidance regarding social distancing (2 metres), hand hygiene and advice for vulnerable groups; caution recommended for over 70s; do not play if any symptoms.
Use your own equipment; do not share balls across courts (tap them back with your racket); do not linger before or after play.
Floodlights are operated by Premier Tennis.
- Parking: In sports pavilion car park
- Equipment hire: not available
- Refreshments: In sports pavilion bar (when open)
- Toilets: In sports pavilion (when open)
- Wheelchair access: Courts 1, 2 and 3
- Floodlights: Courts 1 and 2 only