Chinnor Tennis Club information
Conditions of booking:
Court bookings are for 59 minutes, from the start of the hour to 59 minutes past the hour. Please vacate the court promptly to allow others to start playing on the hour.
DO NOT PLAY if you have any COVID-19 symptoms.
Please exercise safely.
Floodlights are operated by Premier Tennis.
- Parking: Free, in sports pavilion car park
- Equipment hire: Rackets and balls available in box on court for first time players
- Refreshments: Sports pavilion bar, Milly’s Café and the Wee Café, all within 200m of the courts
- Toilets: In sports pavilion
- Wheelchair access: Courts 1, 2 and 3
- Floodlights: Courts 1 and 2 only