The following terms and conditions govern your use of our website. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
Parks Tennis CIC trading as Premier Tennis is a community interest company registered in England & Wales, registration number 9833819. Our registered office is: 30 St Giles, Oxford, OX1 3LE. Our VAT registration number is 245014539.
At Premier Tennis, we are committed to the safety and well-being of customers, players and spectators at our tennis venues. If you have any comments or concerns about the venues where we operate, our coaching staff or any other aspect of our service, please let us know on 01865 689754 or email@example.com.
Premier Tennis delivers tennis management services on behalf of local authorities, clubs, schools and leisure centres in order to encourage tennis participation. These services include but are not limited to court bookings, coaching programmes and cafe/kiosk management.
Our policies and procedures are published online and reviewed regularly. We make every effort to ensure that the details on our websites and printed materials are correct and up-to-date but cannot be held liable if information is incorrect or out-of-date.
- Tennis courts are for tennis use only, unless other activities are specifically approved by Premier Tennis. Bikes, scooters, footwear with spikes or studs and dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) are all strictly prohibited on tennis courts
- Appropriate attire should be worn on court and shirts must be worn at all times. Players are required to wear non-marking footwear when on court
- Personal items should not be left on the premises overnight. Lost property, balls or equipment should be handed back to the owner (if known) or to the onsite cafe, where appropriate
- Please respect your own and others possessions. Premier Tennis accepts no responsibility for items lost, stolen or damaged on the premises
- People not playing tennis should respect players on court by not making excessive noise or causing distractions
- Please respect and safeguard the tennis court and ancillary facilities which are made available for use by all members of the community. Damage caused to Premier Tennis venues is chargeable to the offender(s).
- Players should declare any existing medical conditions to the Premier Tennis office and/or coaches, and understand that they play at their own risk. To the extent permitted by law, we will not accept responsibility for any injuries incurred during play at Premier Tennis venues in any weather/ground conditions
- Unless agreed otherwise, only coaches who have a Premier Tennis coach accreditation may charge for coaching services. Use of baskets of tennis balls is restricted to these coaches only
- Where we operate a cafe only food and refreshments purchased onsite may be consumed on the premises (with the exception of baby food). Our cafes are strictly non-smoking areas
- Premier Tennis operates an online tennis court booking system on behalf of local authorities and other stakeholders
- Court bookings are available on the hour. A pay before you play policy is enforced, except where courts are offered free of charge. Using courts prior to paying for them may require players to leave the court
- Pricing is set by local authorities in order to encourage tennis participation. Depending on local authority guidelines, concession rates may apply for juniors aged 16 or under, and eligible adults (aged 65 or over, or on specific welfare benefits). When asked, players should show evidence of eligibility
- Some courts at selected times are reserved by Premier Tennis for coaching programmes and by onsite tennis clubs for practice sessions and league matches. Only coaches approved by Premier Tennis can operate on the courts, and book courts in advance for individual coaching lessons
- Players are requested to arrive in time for the start of their sessions and to vacate the court immediately if another person has booked the following time slot
- Court bookings should be made online in advance, or over the telephone or in person if there is an on-site cafe or kiosk
- When asked, players should show their booking reference (provided to you online when submitting your booking, in a confirmation email or onsite by a cafe/kiosk operator)
- For safety reasons, no more than 4 players should play on any one court without the supervision of a coach
- Court usage in poor weather conditions is at the individuals' personal risk
- Cancellations: Please see cancellation policy below
Group coaching bookings
- Booking for one or more coaching sessions should be made online in advance. This allows the coach to know how many players are due to attend, facilitating lesson planning
- Coaching sessions must be booked in the name of the player and are non-transferable to anyone else
- Places on our coaching programmes are subject to availability and sold on a first come, first served basis
- Players who have not booked in advance may still try to join our coaching sessions and pay on the day but, if the maximum places have been reached, they will not be able to take part
- Players booking and attending coaching sessions are assumed to be fully fit. If this is not the case, the player or their guardian must inform Premier Tennis in advance of any medical condition or disability which may be relevant to the coaching session. We must also be notified of any change or deterioration of any such medical condition or disability. We will keep this information confidential and handle such issues with discretion. We will always try to include any such individuals within our coaching programmes wherever possible, but we reserve the right to refuse the booking if we are unable to accommodate the needs of the individual or it is deemed to have a detrimental effect on other players
- Premier Tennis coaching staff reserve the right to refuse entry onto a coaching programme or advise a more appropriate session if any participant is found not to be of the appropriate age/ability for the group.
- Any Premier Tennis courts, camps or coaching sessions may be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance.
- A credit will be offered for use against a future purchase
- Premier Tennis cannot accept a request for cancellation in retrospect, with the exception of court bookings affected by adverse weather. In this case a request for a credit must be made to the Premier Tennis office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 24 hours after the time of the booking.
- If you are absent from a coaching session for a reason other than Premier Tennis cancelling it, you are choosing to forfeit the time
- Premier Tennis will, where possible, transfer customers onto another coaching session, subject to availability
- If Premier Tennis has to cancel a coaching session or programme you have booked because it is under-subscribed or a coach becomes unavailable, we will suggest alternative arrangements and/or offer you a full credit against future court bookings or coaching sessions. If neither of those is suitable, we will offer a full refund
- When purchasing a course of tennis coaching you are committing to the entire course, individual sessions missed will not be credited. A credit will be offered for any extended period (3 consecutive sessions or more) where you cannot attend due to illness/injury.
Wet weather policy
- You should bring protection from showers as our general policy is that coaching will go ahead unless persistent heavy rain makes the courts unplayable. Any injury incurred while taking part in activities on damp or wet courts is your responsibility
- If the weather forecast prior to the session is poor, any decision to cancel will be made by the coach as late as is reasonably possible. Whenever possible, and if you have provided us with the correct information, the coach will try to send you an email or text message once a decision to cancel has been made
- If a session runs over half of the designated time and is interrupted due to weather conditions, the session is deemed to have taken place and no credit will be issued
- If a session is interrupted due to bad weather conditions before half of the session is completed, the player can request a credit note to be applied to their account
- Please bear in mind difficulties in trying to predict the British weather... our overall intention is for as many sessions as possible to go ahead
The above group coaching terms and conditions apply to junior coaching sessions specifically:
- All children booked onto junior tennis courses are fully supervised, but we cannot undertake to supervise children using the courts at other times
- All children booked onto junior tennis sessions should bring appropriate weather protection, drink and snack on court at the beginning of the session. They are not permitted to leave the court without permission from the coach
- Individual coaching sessions should be arranged directly with the coach, who must be approved by Premier Tennis in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Coaches are responsible for attending any session they have arranged
- Payment should be made directly to the coach who is responsible for court hire fees
- Cancellation: individual coaching sessions cancelled less than 24 hours before are liable to pay the coach in full; this is at the discretion of the coach