Florence Park information
Conditions of booking:
Court bookings are for 59 minutes, from the start of the hour to 59 minutes past the hour. Please vacate the court promptly to allow others to start playing on the hour.
DO NOT PLAY if you have any COVID-19 symptoms.
Please follow current Government guidance regarding social distancing, hand hygiene, advice for vulnerable groups etc.
Please exercise safely.
PLEASE NOTE: car park is closed at night - don't get locked in!.
Venue address: Rymers Lane, Oxford, OX4 3JZ
Floodlights are operated by Premier Tennis. If you have booked a floodlit court time, lights will turn on automatically 5 minutes prior to your booking.
When the park gates are closed, you will require an entry/exit code for the Rymers Lane gate - see booking confirmation email for details.
- Parking: Free parking is available within park (locked at night) and along Rymers Lane
- Equipment hire: not available
- Refreshments: Available from Flo's Cafe (when open)
- Toilets: Public toilets near playground
- Wheelchair access: There is step-free access to all courts but courts 1 and 5 are fully accessible, allowing players to change ends
- Floodlights: Lights will turn on automatically 5 minutes prior to your booking; curfew time is 9.55pm on weekdays and 8.55pm on weekends